$235 – $265
• Specially designed for AFO users
• Full back zipper from top of the boot to ankle
• Removable dark grey fleece liner
• Zippered closure on the side of the fleece liner
• Machine wash and dry
• Outside fabric – Commander fabric
• Inside fabric -Nylon quilted fabric
• Slip-not grip fabric soles
• Commander fabric is a water-resistant, breathable fabric
• 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
• Made in Canada
• Custom orders upon request
|KoolBoots||Toe to Heel Finished Measurement
When choosing a size go by sole measurement of foot.
If measurement is exact then choose next size up for room, if in-between choose next size up.
|LEVEL 1||Used for MINIMAL risk situations
• Provides a slight barrier to small amounts of fluid penetration
• Single test of water impacting the surface of the gown material is conducted to assess barrier protection performance.
|LEVEL 2||Used in LOW risk situations
• Provides a barrier to larger amounts of fluid penetration through splatter and some fluid exposure through soaking
• Two tests are conducted to assess barrier
o Water impacting the surface of the gown
o Pressurizing the material
KoolGown’s and AAMI – Level 2 Description and Applicability
These KoolGown’s will be for individuals who service Group Homes, Assisted Living Homes and centres and other applications BUT not designed for Hospital or Medical environments.
Note: Our KoolGown’s are made for multi washings and usage and NOT a one-time use and then disposal.
ANSI/AAMI PB70:2012 provides standards for liquid barrier performance, with ratings for different levels of gown protection 2
AAMI addresses fluid protection in the critical zone, the gown area where an OR staff member is most likely to come in direct contact with potentially infectious material.
WHAT IS THE CRITICAL ZONE? In gowns, it includes much of the sleeves and front. Both fabric and construction (sleeve seams and front tie attachment) are tested.
|SKU||Quantity||Price per Unit C$|
|KOOL-GN 1-10||1 – 10||$60.00 C$|
|KOOL- GN-11-25||11 – 25||$57.00 C$|
|KOOL – GN- 25+||25 +||$54.00 C$|